Monday 16 February 2015

A Wedding at Breadsall Priory: Sarah and Steven said 'I Do'

A Wedding at Breadsall Priory, Near Derby


A Valentine's Day proposal to be followed by a wedding on Valentine's Day, an intimate ceremony with family and close friends.  Congratulations to Sarah and Steven, who were married this weekend at Breadsall Priory,  a wedding venue with stunning views, beautiful grounds and a warm cosy intimate feel,  right in the heart of Derbyshire.

Here's a sneak preview of the happy couple....








I love a wedding with lots of DIY creations and personal touches.  Sarah stamped her own personality on the day by creating her own alternative bridal bouquet, carefully created from pieces of jewellery and matching hair accessories, button holes and other fantastic creations.  I am looking forward to blogging this wedding properly in due course.

If you would like to view more of my work please visit my website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments...