Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Art of Capturing Moments - Wedding Photographer Staffordshire

Wedding Photographer in Staffordshire

Recently one of my brides left me a review on Facebook and it went something like this....

Helen is not only the loveliest lady ever, but she did exactly what I dreamed of on my wedding day. Captured the moment. We hope you're well Helen 

Love flick & Matt xxx




Flick's brother also left a review and he said  'Fantastic quality of photo, capturing every moment brilliantly'

As a wedding photographer, this is exactly what I set out to do everytime I look through my lens, as your day unfolds, I am capturing the story, the emotion, the complete and utter adoration between two people and their friends and family.

It is a a privilege that I never take for granted #lovemyjob # weddingphotographer

Http://www.helenhowardphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments...